Le Bec-Fin 2.0
- The entrance to LeBec-Fin hasn't changed
- The new salon before the dining room entrance. Diners can have a drink while they wait for a table, or head downstairs to Chez Georges.
- The new dining room, with new carpet, wall fixtures, and tables and chairs.
- Nicolas Fanucci and Georges Perrier
- The new table and chair sets are deep blue against white.
- The new carpet pattern. Dramatic and classic at the same time.
- The updated kitchen has a new plate and coffee service station.
- The team building the new, bright, open kitchen.
- Some of the old stoves are in place, framed by the new toys for Chef Abrams
- Chef Abrams (left) watches the crew work furiously.