clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Pot Brownies At Conestoga High Sickens Students

The Pottstown Mercury is reporting that a few students at Conestoga High School bought some marijuana-laced brownies, which got them sick and sent them to the school nurse. In reality, the students were blunted beyond belief and couldn't handle the all-body high that results from ingesting marijuana.

One of the students, who was 15 years old, had himself together enough to rat out the gentleman who sold him the brownies. That student gave up his connect, and the local po-po set up a sting and arrested the young pastry chefs. The moral of the story? If you're a drug dealer, don't sell young kids pot brownies. It's a dick move and you're going to get busted.

· Two Charged After Students Sickened By Marijuana-Laced Food [The Pottstown Mercury]