Welcome to On the Racked, a roundup of the week's top fashion and retail news from our sister site, Racked Philly.
1) Philadelphia: Like many things in life, faux tans are best left to the experts. The pros at these seven Philly salons deliver spray tans that bring the heat, sun-free.
2) Philadelphia: Getting tired of fast fashion? Racked Philly has compiled a handy map of Philly's 38 best indie boutiques. Did your favorite shop make the cut?
3) Northern Liberties: Today marks the end of Arcadia, Philly's reigning indie boutique that survived a seven-year run in NoLibs. In an open letter, founder Ali McCloud reflects on the friends and talent she's encountered along the way and shares what's in store next for her space at 819 North Second Street.
4) East Passyunk Avenue: Coinciding with the debut of Analog Watch Co.'s East Passyunk Avenue showroom, one of the start-up's all-wood watch designs was handpicked by MoMA to be part of the museum's Kickstarter@MoMAStore initiative.
· Racked Philly [philly.racked]