These were the most read new posts on Eater Philly over the past week.
· Philadelphia Chef Eli Kulp Injured in Tuesday's Amtrak Derailment
The award-winning chef of Fork and High Street was among those injured in the devastating crash.
· Vetri Chef de Cuisine Adam Leonti Leaving Philly to Open in Brooklyn
A key player in Vetri's evolution and growth since 2011, Leonti is now striking out on his own.
· 14 Essential Outdoor Dining Spots in Philly
Explore some of Philly's best restaurant patios and gardens.
· Zahav's Dean Hildebrand Departs for SF; Pastry Chef Monica Glass Joins Sbraga
More major chef shuffles as one chef leaves to join the Mina Group and another returns home.
· Laurel Is Expanding on East Passyunk, Getting a Bar
The acclaimed restaurant plans to shed its "tiny BYOB" status late this summer.