These were the top-performing new posts on Eater Philly over the past week.
· Restaurant Workers' Quality of Life Is Atrocious. We Can Change That.
From the Forums: Philly chef Palmer Marinelli considers the human costs of a life in food.
· The Hottest Restaurants in Philly Right Now, May 2015
Updating the Eater Philly Heatmap. Try something new this weekend.
· Philly in Chicago: Highlights From the 2015 James Beard Awards
All the best photos, dining recs, fashion, and more from the Philly nominees' weekend in Chicago.
· Where to Eat on Mother's Day
17 top picks that you definitely need if you haven't nailed down reservations yet.
· Southwark Will Get New Owners and a New Sibling Restaurant
The Queen Village essential is changing hands, with plans to expand.