- All Shake Shack locations are giving away a free scoop of custard with any proof of voting.
- All honeygrow locations are knocking 50% off their signature honeybars (fresh fruit, honey + toppings) when customers show their “I VOTED” sticker (or proof of absentee ballot). To redeem, customers should select “Cash” as payment method to receive their discount at the register.
- Get a free doughnut at your neighborhood Krispy Kreme with an “I Voted” sticker.
- Center City’s &pizza will be offering a free craft soda for guests who show an "I Voted” sticker.
- Head to Baker’s Jar at 625 South 16th Street with your “I Voted” sticker for a free cookie.
- Get one free topping on your cup or cone of Little Baby’s Ice Cream with proof of voting.
RESTAURANT SCREENINGS AND DEALS
- Wearing your "I Voted" sticker to Brauhaus Schmitz will get you a free Traunstein Oktoberfest on the Haus. Doors open at 11:30 a.m., and they’ll be screening the election, with the sound on.
- London Grill is serving three $5 cocktails: The Donkey Show (gin, OJ and witte beer), Politically Erect (bourbon, Sprite, amaretto, and a garnish of “Deez Nuts,” two hazelnuts)and The Combover (which, the menu promises, you will not enjoy: habanero tequila, pineapple juice, club soda and a dash of cherry bitters). They’ll be screening, too.
- Good King Tavern will ease your anxiety with a complimentary shot of whiskey plus drink specials (“Trumped Up, Trickle Down” and “Nasty Woman”) during a live screening at the bar.
- La Peg will offer cocktail specials, plus $5 Cheese Curds, Cheese Fries and Buffalo Wings. The results will be aired live with sound beginning at 9 p.m.
- Revolutions at Penn Treaty will turn into “Fishtown’s Election Night Party Headquarters”. Festivities start at 5 p.m. in The Flair Bar with acrobatic drink specials including $4 Platinum Blonde cocktails and special Election Night drinks: THE HILLARY and THE DONALD. Three giant HDTV screens will show MSNBC, FOX News Channel, and CNN coverage of the election.
- Keating’s Rope & Anchor, Bar + Kitchen will offer $10 Hilla-Ritas (Amaretto, Don Julio Reposado Tequila, Fresh Orange Juice, Lime & Agave Nectar) and a $10 Trump-Tinis (Pravda Vodka, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Cranberry Juice & a Splash of Sparkling Wine). As the night goes on, between 7-10 p.m., the candidate leading in the polls will get $2 off their signature drink.
For those who’d rather stay in, Caviar is nixing delivery charges all day today for orders over $30 with the code ELECTION16.