1) A replacement is coming to the space that long held 10 Arts, in the Ritz-Carlton. Richard Sandoval's first Philly restaurant, Aqimero, will open June 23 for Latin small plates, seafood and a wood-burning grill. A ceviche and raw bar plus a sushi bar add to the seafood offerings. A show window lets guests watch kitchen staff prep breakfast, lunch and dinner. Status: Opening this month. 10 Avenue of the Arts.
2) Chef Craig Wilson of Manayunk's Maya.J is opening Gigi Italian Bistro BYOB in the neighborhood's former So Crepe spot. Scheduled to open by the end of this month, Gigi will serve Italian comfort food as an homage to moms and grandmoms who have made food for their families for generations.Wilson and his fiancee are aiming for a cozy environment with pasta, poultry, seafood and meat dishes priced between $15 and $40. Status: Scheduled to open this month. 4357 Main Street
3) Dave Magrogan's busy this month. Fresh off opening a Doc's Oyster House at the Shore, he's launching his sixth Harvest, in the former Susanna Foo in Radnor. More than 75 local farms provide ingredients for the kitchen, and most menu items contain 500 calories or fewer (yes, even desserts!). The space is pretty huge, what with a total of 410 seats spread between public and private dining rooms, a bar and three outdoor patios. Status: Opening June 16 for dinner, June 20 for lunch and June 25 for weekend brunch. 555 Lancaster Avenue, Radnor
4) Helm's younger sibling, South Helm, is now open in Pennsport. Less than a year after opening the lauded Helm BYO in Kensington, Michael Griffiths and Kevin D'Egidio are miniaturizing the plates and prices for their southern reprise. The American locavore BYO will change its menu weekly and keep its dishes priced so that you can pay for them with a $20 and have money leftover for tip. Status: Certified Open. 100 Morris Street
5) The new Center City location of Ruth's Chris Steak House is open after moving from the Avenue of the Arts almost a year ago. The steakhouse franchise, owned by Marsha Brown, famous for her eponymous New Hope restaurant, is operating on the lobby level of the Sonesta Hotel. Notable elements include a 30-foot refrigerated wine wall and 250- indoor and outdoor seats. Status: Certified Open for dinner; weekday lunch starting June 13. 1800 Market Street
6) The team behind Hai Street Kitchen and Wok Street has opened a ramen counter called Ai Ramen in The Shops at Liberty Place. Using no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, the grab-and-go spot offers four types of ramen, six kinds of sushi and three bao steamed buns. Certified Open. 1625 Chestnut Street, 215-398-7895
7) McCullough's Pub & Restaurant replaces McCullough's Emerald Golf Links in Egg Harbor Township with an Irish pub-inspired dining room, deck and two bars -- both inside and out. Serving traditional pub and Irish fare, the restaurant overlooks a golf course and lake, and complements lunch and dinner service with a daily happy hour and live music. Status: Certified Open. 3016 Ocean Heights Avenue, Egg Harbor Township, 609-926-3900