On August 11 and 12, The Woodlands mansion and cemetery on the Schuylkill River banks becomes Beer Mansion, part of the Brooklyn Brewery Mash tour. It’s basically a giant indoor/outdoor house party with live music, tech-focused games, tons of beer, and food. Philly is one of only eight stops worldwide.
Even though this is a Brooklyn Brewery event, expect plenty of local beer (and cider) spread throughout the Beer Mansion’s five themed rooms. Free Will, Saint Benjamin, Evil Genius, Levante, and Kurant Cider will all be there.
For eats, Brooklyn Brewery tapped Eater Philly to be a partner, so Eater got the chance to curate the menu. Check it out:
- Amis Nachos: Tortilla chips topped with Italian cannellini beans, avocado, salsa verde, and fonduta, $8
- Sal's Old School Meatball Sandwich: San Marzano tomatoes, pecorino, and basil on a Sarcone’s roll, $10
From food truck Local 215:
- Pulled Pork: Slow-cooked pulled pork sandwich with barbecue sauce and crispy slaw, $10
- NJ Scallop Roll: Local zucchini, sweet corn mint relish and lemon mayo on a potato roll, $10
- Eggplant parmigiana sandwich: Whey-marinated eggplant, burrata, heirloom tomato, and basil, $10
- Shishito Caesar: Local heirloom pepper varieties and a classic Caesar salad, $8
- Melon Salad: With mint, served chilled, $8
- Eat The Menu: A sample of all of the above, $40
From Revolution Taco:
- Smoked Brisket Tacos: Smoked heirloom tomato salsa and lime crema, two for $8 or three for $11
- Fried Shrimp Tacos: Roasted corn relish and poblano crema, two for $8 or three for $11
- Pork Belly Tacos: Salsa verde and white onion habanero slaw, two for $8 or three for $11
- Smoked Mushroom Tacos: Avocado chimichurri and black bean salsa, two for $8 or three for $11
- Wild Boar Empanada: Boar rib meat with cheese and an herb sauce, $3
Brooklyn Brewery’s executive chef, Andrew Gerson, will be at the party making spin art — out of food. Beer Mansion tickets are $55 and come with unlimited beer tastings. They’re on sale now.