If you have the day off after Thanksgiving, Eater Philly is all for spending it at home — not waking up at 4 a.m. to fight your way into a store that will likely be offering deals all winter, staffed by employees who would probably rather be anywhere else. But if taking advantage of Black Friday specials is definitely on the agenda, here are some restaurant deals to put on your to-buy list.
On the hunt for discounted kitchen tools, from Instant Pot to KitchenAid mixers? Those are here.
Spotted a Black Friday restaurant special not on this list? Let us know and we’ll add it — so check back throughout the week for the latest.
- Brickwall Tavern (1213 Sansom Street) is giving out free food to anyone who dines there on Black Friday from 5-10 p.m.
- Spend $50 on gift cards at Dim Sum House by Jane G’s (3939 Chestnut Street) and get a $10 gift card for free. Plus, mention “Black Friday special” during lunch (before 4 p.m.) to get a free order of scallion pancakes.
- Same deal at Jane G’s (1930 Chestnut Street): Spend $50 on gift cards to get a $10 card free. Mention the Black Friday special during lunch (before 4 p.m.) to get a free order of chili oil wontons.
- At BRU Craft & Wurst (1316 Chestnut Street), get a $5 gift card when you buy a $25 gift card (you have to mention the Black Friday deal).
- Buy a $25 gift card at Black and Brew (1523 E. Passyunk Avenue) and get a $5 gift card for free, offered Black Friday through Christmas Eve.
- Get a $10 gift card with every $50 spent on a gift card at Pistola’s Del Sur (1934 E. Passyunk Avenue).
- At P’unk Burger (1823 E. Passyunk Avenue), get a $5 gift card when you buy a $25 gift card.
- Slice in South Philly (1180 S. 10th Street), Fishtown (431 E. Girard Avenue), and Washington Township in New Jersey (137 Egg Harbor Road) is giving a $5 gift card when you buy a $20 gift card.
- In Old City, Nauti Mermaid Crab House and Piano Bar is offering buy one, get one free gift cards on Black Friday.
- Buy a gift card at Chris’ Jazz Cafe in Center City and your second gift card is half off.
- The Pineville in Fishtown is offering 25-percent off gift cards from now through Monday. In addition, the restaurant is serving brunch on Black Friday starting at 11 a.m., and during brunch the Port Fishington breakfast sandwich (fried eggs, Swiacki’s kielbasa, and Cooper sharp on a kaiser roll) will be buy one, get one free for the first 25 people who order it.
- Also happening on Black Friday: Holiday pop-up Miracle opens at Nick Elmi’s ITV on East Passyunk Avenue with Christmas decor and themed cocktails. ITV is selling Miracle’s holiday mugs and donating 10 percent of the sales to Action Against Hunger. The pop-up runs through December 22.