Let's be brief, because we are all tired of wasting our breath talking about snow by this point: Have you tried to open your front door yet? If you have, and if you've succeeded, you might be feeling emboldened to get out for lunch or some inappropriately early cocktails. But unlike some recent winter storms that were all bluster, this one's no joke, so head out prepared: Eater Philly's mapping openings and listing closures, and you know the drill by now: this info will be updated throughout the day with changes and additions and maybe some good snow-day bargains.
In addition to announcements pulled from social media, we're also asking for your tips, whether you're an owner or a neighbor. Send your announcements, changes of schedule, and special deals via our tipline.
CLOSED (February 13):
· Garces Group restaurants (JG Domestic, Rosa Blanca, JG Domestic, Tinto confirmed closed all day; check map for specifics on others)
· Shake Shack (both Center City and U City locations)
· Sonny's Famous Steaks
· Jim's Steaks
· Day by Day
· Mama's Vegetarian
Iron Hill Chestnut Hill (closed for lunch; dinner decision to follow) Iron Hill North Wales and Phoenixville closed; all other locations open for dinner.
· Honeygrow Center City
· Drinker's Tavern (Old City)/ Drinker's West (U City)/Drinker's Pub (Rittenhouse)
· Marigold Kitchen (via tipline; confirmed closed)
· Crabby Cafe & Sports Bar
· Circles South Philly (NoLibs is open)